Thursday, November 15, 2012

Thankful Thursday


Today I am thankful for friendship. I am thankful for the friends I have in my life who know me, know my faults, and love me as I am. I am thankful for friends who pick up right where we left off and laugh until our stomachs hurt.

 I have been blessed to know and love some incredible women in my life and I am so grateful for their faithfulness over the years. I may not call as much as I like, or write as often as I should, but our friendship still remains. 

My wedding day was one of the best days of my life for several reasons, but one of them was that I finally had all of my friends together again. The night before my wedding was like one big reunion and I wish I could relive that night over and over again. 

True friendships are hard to find, and I am thankful for the ones I have. 



No comments:

Post a Comment