Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Dear life,

You are treating me well.  Thanks for keeping things interesting around here.

Dear Rivermont Pizza,

I love that you are a quick hop, skip, and a jump away from our house. Thank you for always providing a great time with friends. Please stop making your pizzas so delicious or my long runs are going to have to become a lot longer.

Dear boots,

I appreciate your warmth, but please stop scuffing when I wear you to work.

Dear spinach salad,

Thanks for bringing health and nutrients into my life. You are so much better with blue cheese.

Dear snow,

Please come back. I miss you.

Dear husband,

Thanks for making me smile.

Dear college roommate,

Please come visit. There is a whole in my heart that cannot be filled without you.


No comments:

Post a Comment