Friday, January 11, 2013

Tenth monthiversary

I never pass up an excuse to go out for ice cream and when I found out that Ben and I hit ten months of marriage yesterday, we had to celebrate! And what's better than ice cream with every topping imaginable? (I realize that ten months of marriage is not a big deal but it's the little things in life people, the little things.)

It's been a good ten months. Sometimes I feel like we have been married forever, and there are other days he surprises me with something new. One thing I have learned is that I am a very impatient and selfish person. Marriage is a growing experience and I have definitely felt my fair share of growing pains, but I am so thankful to do it with Ben by my side.

 At least he has learned the way to my heart is through ice cream...

What a cutie I have on my hands!

I hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment