Monday, November 19, 2012

Over the weekend

This weekend was filled with lots of food, family, and crafts!


Ben and I started out the weekend with dinner at WaterStone Pizza in downtown Lynchburg, Virginia. While no pizza in Virginia is as good as New York style pizza, WaterStone is a close second.  It was delicious as always, and the bonus was seeing my long lost sister working hard at the front desk. (Kari, I need more of you in my life!)


Saturday started off early in the morning at 6:30 a.m. since Ben and I couldn't sleep any longer. We had some coffee, went over to my parents, and enjoyed the morning. The rest of the day was filled with movies in bed, Chinese food, and crafting!





 Sunday morning we attended church and worked in the nursery. I am positive that our nursery is filled with the cutest kinds on this planet.


I spent the rest of the afternoon picking out paint colors at my parent's new house that is currently under renovation and...more crafting. 




What a great weekend! Lots of rest and relaxation before the upcoming holiday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment