Friday, November 2, 2012

Pumpkins and apples

I love traditions of any kind. Starting traditions in my own family has been one of the things I have been looking forward to the most, but for some reason, Ben and I could not find a time to carve pumpkins this fall! We tried to plan a time to get together, but something seemed to always come up. 

Halloween came and passed and our pumpkins remained untouched. 
November arrived  and we had pumpkins needing to be carved! Maybe the Spivey tradition will be carving pumpkins the day after Halloween. I feel a new trend coming on.

November is for pumpkin carving and caramel apple eating!

Ben hard at work



What a cutie




Ben's groundhog. He is so proud.

Caramel apples!

Here's to many more years of pumpkin carving and caramel apple eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment